Friday, December 4, 2009

Shed.....New Camera!!

I am so excited for Christmas because I am getting the coolest camera! I am going to have to mess around with it for a while to get the hang of it, but here is a picture of Natalie that she let me take of her even though she didn't think she was ready for a photo shoot.


Matt has been working on a building a shed for his friend Tagg's parents. He never ceases to amaze me with all he knows. Here are some pictures from the progress they have had over the past week.
The got up the first truss!

















2 comments:

Idaho Stoker Family said...

Probably wasn't ready because a)sweats, b) no doey hair day, and c) and because I didn;t have a real flower! Cute pics however :}

Rebekah said...

wow--professional photgrapher!! natalie was the perfect muse:) Yeah, matt is amazing--nice trouse system!!
love, Rebeah

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com