Saturday, May 7, 2011

Catch Up!

These past couple weeks I have really had a lot of time to think. I love where I am at in life. I am in my last semester of school which is surprisingly bittersweet. I love to sit in a class and learn about things that I am interested in. Last week I realized I had this program that does incredible stuff to images without damaging them..Adobe Bridge. Here is an example of a picture I took and then after I edited it in Bridge.

Isn't that awesome! Its not a huge difference to some people, but if you take pictures at all you will understand lighting is hard sometimes.


I have really been slacking on my blog, so here is a quick recap of everything that has been going on. Matt and I started school in April, and we are already 4 weeks in..10 weeks to go. Matt finished a huge makeover project at his work by making a break room/bedroom/shower & bathroom. He and his dad did some tag team and it turned out looking so awesome.

Last weekend the studio I worked for cleaned house a huge competition in Utah. Every single one of our dances took 1st place except for 4, and one dance won 1st overall, and we got the"Best Technique" award. This weekend we are going to Logan for our last competition. Its going to be exciting. Hopefully we can do just as well at this competition.

Matt's birthday is coming this Sunday, and I will be doing a post on him later in the week. I just wanted to point out how thankful I am that he is spending his birthday weekend at a dance competition, talk about a sacrifice!

Well that is all for now I will hopefully be posting again soon!

1 comments:

Jill said...

So happy to see an update! I've been slacking too....Maybe once the crazy life slows down a bit...

I absolutely love the picture of Parker. And edited even makes it that much more amazing...

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com