Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year's Resolutions


I have decided that if I write down my goals for the year then I will be held more accountable if I don't fulfill them. I am so excited for this year; 9 credits left until I graduate (happily I will be taking the winter semester off and finishing in the "Spring" session even though it ends in July, Matt and I got married Nov, 19 and we are happily living in a little house located in between Idaho Falls and Rigby, (makes the commute to Rexburg a lot easier for school), I applied for a job at the Post Register to become a part of the design team, I find out if I get it on Wednesday so I need all the prayers I can get! I love my life right now, but I want to make it the best I can here is my list of do's and don'ts for 2011:


1. Go to bed earlier, if you new my husband you would realize why this is a hard one.
2. Working out 5 days a week, running, swimming, dance, or weight training is all acceptable.
3. Be more outgoing to those I don't know so well.
4. Talk to my family more, see them more, learn more about their lives.
5. Take time to read one of the things I truly love, if you have any good book recommendations let me know!
6. Save money, don't buy the things I don't absolutely need.
7. Which leads me to the next thing, splurge once in a while on a shirt, ice cream, dinner, vacation I think this keeps me sain.
8. Go on some kind of vacation with Matt preferably New Mexico to the hot air balloon festival.
9. Participate in some kind of race with Josh and Sharese (whose speed I value very much).
10. Lastly become more involved in my ward, get to know everyone and participate in activities.


This list seems very much achievable I feel ready to go for this year. Good luck with all your New Year's Resolutions!

3 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

you make a STUNNING bride! Absolutely beautiful, and you put all my new years resolutions to shame, working out 5 days a week girl? I need to come hang out with you and let you be my personal trainer!

Courtney Kearns said...

Hunger Games! Soo good. You're wedding was beautiful darling, lets do lunch soon. I'm so jealous of your 9 credit ending... my last semester is ending with a whopping 22 credits. Lame.

Rebekah said...

That wedding picture is AMZING! you looked so beautiful on your wedding day, so crazy how you are just married now:) I wanna come over and see your place, so let me know when! Such good new years resolutions, you will totally be able to acheive these...i believe in you:) call me! I finally updated my blog myself, finally:)
love, Rebekah

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com