Friday, April 16, 2010

My Spring Break in Vegas!

I know I haven't posted for so long, but with the last couple weeks of school, and dance competitions its been hard to find time to take pictures let alone blog! I had the chance to spend some time with Matt's brother, his wife Sarah and their two kids. We spent every night playing mario kart till 1 am, and we were introduced to the famous Yogurtland (which is so good!) we went there every day after that. They were kind enough to let us stay at their house for a couple nights, so thank you guys!


Ceaser's Palace!


The weirdest motorcycle I have ever seen.

Ceaser's Palace is the coolest place, Matt was my model for all of the pictures since we had no one else to take them.
Jack and Sarah such a pretty picture of them.

Is this not the cutest little face ever.

We took a little walk on Sunday, and it was so funny to watch Ari walk this dog. He would just pull her right along where ever he wanted to go.

4 comments:

Jill said...

It looks like you guys had such a good time!! ;)

Glad you were able to take a break in between all of the other craziness of life.

And Matt makes a pretty good model too.

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh it looks like you had a blast!

Rebekah said...

Yay! we have been such little strangers, so its nice to hear and see what you have been up to--of ocurse such fun things, Vegas?? are you kidding me? so fun! I need a warm vacay asap! Ceasars palace is so cool, and matt makes the perfect model:) it seems like we have both been crazy busy, so lets do a quick lunch sometime when we have some time...
love, Rebekah

the reilly's said...

Ash, I always love looking at your pics. Glad you guys got to take a little vaca before school started back up. I am most excited that you got to go to Yogurtland. I do have to say I am jealous a bit. We went on a Saturday and left Sunday, so I only got it one time. Good pics!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com