Tuesday, February 2, 2010

22 years old.....


Today I got a package in the mail with a present inside from my sister Sharese. To my surprise I opened it to find...


Although I don't consider a growth on the back of my head a desirable characteristic of my hair I am still grateful for this thoughtful present that will help me improve my "flat hair" Needless to say when my hair is too flat now all I have to do is pop one of these is. Feel free to ask if you want to borrow one...I have three as you can see.


My birthday was so busy with school and dance. I was so excited when I was finally able to relax with everyone. Of course Matt made it the most special day, and had gifts for me to open throughout the day. He always remembers what I want even if I told him 2 months ago. He gave me my favorite perfume, some much needed accessories for my new camera, some new Pink sweats and some high top shoes that I wanted so bad but they were so expensive. He also treated me to a night at Lava Hot Springs were I finally could relax. Of course we had dinner at Cafe Rio and some of my family came along with Jill, Scott, Rebecca, Doug and of course Brady (there little baby boy). These people mean more than anything in the whole world to me I could never thank them enough for always supporting me and showing me they care. Deb and Stan couldn't make it, but they more than made up for it and sang me Happy Birthday each time they gave me a present. My favorite one was when they took me out to Jakers and sang to me in a whisper. I got some pretty awesome presents including a magic bullet that Jill, Rachel and Matt's parents went in on. The one present I wish I could have gotten was to hear from my little sister Whitney she would have been the ultimate present, but I just want all of you to know that you made my day an unforgettable one!
Doug and Rebecca with Matt and I


Jill +1 and Scott with Matt and I
Matt was showing off his bussing skills and collecting all the finished plates.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh-laughed out loud at the bumpits. Scott will be so happy when you come to our house sporting one. It is one of our best inside jokes.

You look so radiant in your pics at Cafe Rio. You must be in love. :)
And thanks for putting the little +1. I am starting to be real self conscoius about the little she-bump!
Love ya.

Rowbury Adventures said...

Happy birthday girl! I'm so jealous of your bump its!!You'll have to post a pic of your Non-flat hair! glad you had such a great birthday..

Courtney Kearns said...

Ash, I love that you got high tops, that is so you. Bummed that you didn't hear from Whit... You and I need to catch up! Love ya

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Is that a tat on Dallin's arm?

the reilly's said...

I am glad you had such a good day. So, I am thinking that your sister was kidding by sending you the bumpits....maybe not. I can't wait to see the amazing transformation it will give you. It was fun to see you this past weekend. It will be fun again this coming weekend. I can't wait for the big comp!!

AMIT said...

Oh wow 22 years and so nice pics you have posted.I just liked to see the pics.

Make website india

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com