Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fanta, Fanta don't ya wanta

So today while Matt and I were driving to Brigham city to go to Jared's baby blessing I had that stupid fanta song stuck in my head. I couldn't, for the life of me get it out, and what is even worse is that I would be tapping my feet to the song not realizing it. A couple times Matt would ask me if I needed to use the restroom. Anyways enough about that.


Oh if you are unfamiliar with Fanta here is an idea of what the commercials are like, you can imagine how annoying the song is.

We got to the baby blessing and Jared did such a good job, and gave the sweetest blessing. Those two are such good parents I can't even believe that they have 3 kids now. Crazy. Here are some pics from the picnic we had at Kayla's parents house afterward.



My brother Devin and his wife Julie...I wish you could see her skirt it was so cute.

Natalie and Morgan, and almost all of my Dad :)
Matt...so adorable
Another thing that I had going this weekend was one of my best friend's wedding. She is such an important person to me, and she looked gorgeous, and I look similar to what Squanto's daughter might have looked like my skin looks so red! and no I haven't been tanning all summer!


After the reception Matt and I watched the Redskins last preseason game against the Jaguars. It was a good weekend to have before school started.

3 comments:

Reese said...

So cute, Ash. Wish I could have been there to see everyone! Will you guys puh-leese come and visit us next?? Thanks for keepin' me updated on all the happenings......squanto. Go easy on the bronzer next time, babe. It happens to the best of us:) Better than pasty white, though.

Idaho Stoker Family said...

Hhaah love this post ash. Specially since now I have that fanta song stuck in MY head! These pictures are so cute. Nice work

Jill said...

No joke about the Fanta song. Totally stuck in my head now too.

Love the pics of you and Mattie. Glad you had a good weekend.

Good luck with school starting Tuesday!
And just for the record....
I'm SO GLAD you're staying in IF. Means I get to see more of ya!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com