Thursday, June 9, 2011

Memorial Day

A little late on the Memorial day post, but I had to throw up some pictures from the day. Of course it was our luck that everyone's day off had to be filled with cold, rain and brief hail storms. However we still managed to have a fun time visiting the graves. Matt's family was kind enough to drive all the way out to Archer to see my sister, Stephanie's grave, along with some of my other family graves.

It was such a fun day to spend with family and go visit the graves of our loved ones. I love to see all the flowers all over the graves, it makes the cemetery look so cheery :)


A few snapshots of the day...


The Pipes


Grandma Landon with the grandkids :)



Pacie & Scott




























Jill & Scott




























Presley, Landon & Parker




























Here is Stan & Deb at Grandpa Landon's grave.

1 comments:

Jill said...

It was such a fun day! I love your pics too. Little Pipes and her big blue eyes. I love the one with the three bundled up in the blanket too-and Pacie with Scott...actually all of them are nice.
Good job posting too-I love when people update the ol' blog!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com